License plate flipper — is a rotating plate. If you have 2 plates — you don’t have to change them with a screwdriver. Press the button and plates will be changed. Installation doesn’t require cutting the bumper or the body of the motorcycle. Mechanism is hidden behind replaceable panel. Â Button can be set at any convenient place.
- Material of construction: metal
- Case Size: 278x230x13 mm
- Frame supply voltage: 12 V
- Color — black
- More flexible and soft sheath cable — minimum friction loss in bending the cable and more easy installation.
- Thicker cable and laminate — reduction of friction within the braid.
- Bushings and plastic guide are replaced by stainless steel rollers — a cable doesn’t frays at points of contact.
- Rail system — now no distortions and wedge mechanism from dirt!
- The cutouts on the back of the frame — very easy attachment.
- 1 plate
- 1 remote control
- 1 engine
As soon as you press the button, the plateÂ is flipped 180 degrees so one plate is replaced by another. The entire construction of the device is made of a metal thickness of 1 mm, which complicates dismantling of the plate. The construction is designed in such a way that it can work even when fully submerged in water. Such device is used if the motorcycleÂ officially uses 2 license plates. Important! This function is only valid in the countries where it is allowedÂ by law.
Installation and Operation:
TheÂ plateÂ requires periodic maintenance — lubrication of rubbing parts once a month in summer and 2 times a month in winter (or more — depending on operating conditions).Â Before installation, lubricate the drive cable oil (shed from the motor side).