Will fit license plates of European Union!
Euro type license plate flipper — is a rotating plate. If you have 2 plates — you don’t have to change them with a screwdriver. Press the button and plates will be changed. Installation doesn’t require cutting the bumper or the body of the car. Mechanism is hidden behind replaceable panel. The control button is located right in the car. Button can be set at any convenient place for you.
- Material of construction: metal+plastic
- Case Size Framed: 55,5×15,5
- Number frame size: 52 x 11
- Frame supply voltage: 12 V
- Color — black
- Double layer of powder coating!
- More flexible and soft sheath cable — minimum friction loss in bending the cable and more easy installation.
- Thicker cable and laminate — reduction of friction within the braid.
- Bushings and plastic guide are replaced by stainless steel rollers — a cable doesn’t frays at points of contact.
- Rail system — now no distortions and wedge mechanism from dirt!
- The cutouts on the back of the frame — very easy attachment.
- 1 plate
- 1 remote control
- 1 engine (internal)
- instruction if needed (by email)
As soon as you press the button, the plate is flipped 180 degrees so one plate is replaced by another. The entire construction of the device is made of a metal thickness of 1 mm, which complicates dismantling of the plate. The construction is designed in such a way that it can work even when fully submerged in water. Such device is used if the car is officially uses 2 license plates. Important! This function is only valid in the countries where it is allowed by law.
Installation and Operation:
Installation instructions are not included because Installation is not universal and depends on each individual car. Experienced master will understand how to set it specifically to your vehicle. At the same time the plate requires periodic maintenance — lubrication of rubbing parts once a month in summer and 2 times a month in winter (or more — depending on operating conditions). Before installation, lubricate the drive cable oil (shed from the motor side).